Langlet Olivier Bernard, general director of Central Retail Vietnam, speaks at the signing ceremony held on May 20 to develop the GO! shopping small project in Binh Duong Province – PHOTO: VNA
HCMC – Becamex IDC Corporation on May 20 signed a cooperation deal with Central Retail Vietnam to develop the GO! shopping mall project worth US$35 million in Binh Duong Province’s Ben Cat Town.
According to Langlet Olivier Bernard, general director of Central Retail Vietnam, the three-story GO! shopping mall will cover an area of three hectares, with fashion stores, food stalls, a supermarket and an entertainment zone.
Once completed, the shopping mall will be able to serve over 300,000 people including local residents and workers residing in the My Phuoc industrial park area.
Further, the project is expected to transform the appearance of the local commerce sector and contribute to the local socioeconomic growth.
The Central Retail Vietnam leader added that Binh Duong is one of Vietnam’s dynamic localities. Local authorities, departments and agencies have worked on creating favorable business conditions for investors.
Data from the provincial government showed that despite the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic, the foreign investment inflow to Binh Duong remained strong. As of May 15, this southern province had attracted over US$1.252 billion of foreign investment, equivalent to 159% of the 2020 figure.
- New US$35 million “Go!” shopping mall to be opened in Binh Duong Province
- AEON set to open sixth Vietnamese shopping mall
- Parkson retail to sell last mall in northern Vietnam
- AEON Vietnam to open mall in Hải Phòng on December 14
- AEON to open mall in Hai Phong in December
- Aeon’s largest mega mall project in Hanoi gains pace
- HCM City shopping malls offer deep Black Friday discounts
- Vietnamese retail market lures Japanese firms
- AEON Vietnam to open department store and supermarket in Hải Phòng on December