- Mobile World has over 4,000 outlets in Vietnam and 37 in Cambodia
- Visit Vietnam Insider’s homepage for more stories
Vietnamese electronics giant Mobile World has launched a collaboration program with small retailers towards increasing its market share.
Mobile World CEO Doan Van Hieu Em said small electronics retailers can collaborate with Mobile World and sell every product available on the websites of Mobile World and Dien May Xanh, its two electronics retail chains which sell smartphones, computers and household products.
They will receive a commission of 5-20 percent of the product’s price for each product they sell. After the collaborators inform Mobile World and Dien May Xanh of their order, the two chains will handle all follow up tasks including shipment, installation, collecting payment and executing product warranties.
Collaborators will receive their commissions seven days after the electronics retail chain has delivered the products to customers. Products sold by collaborators will have the same price, sales promotion and installation policies as those that are sold at Mobile World and Dien May Xanh stores.
Mobile World will prioritize collaboration at localities where it has not set up any electronics retail outlet.
Em said Mobile World and Dien May Xanh accounted for half of the market share. Other retail chains accounted for 30 percent, and the rest were in the hands of around 30,000 small electronics retailers.
Mobile World has not reached consumers in remote areas, where consumers only have access to small electronics retailers whose products are not diversified and are sold at uncompetitive prices.
It has over 4,000 outlets in Vietnam and 37 in Cambodia. It opened nearly three new outlets a day on average last year. The company plans to become the top retailer in Southeast Asia by 2030.
This article was originally published in Vnexpress
- Mobile World secures its leading position in Top 50 again
- Smartphone retailer Mobile World expects 10 pct profit drop
- Samsung’ smartphone export from Vietnam accounts for over 50% global mobile phone supply
- Mobile World passed a 120 million USD credit line with HSBC, supplementing capital for Bach Hoa Xanh
- Mobile phone retailers shift to other services as market saturated
- Mobile World reports H1 post-tax profit at $87.3mln, down 4%
- LG Electronics Vietnam says not sell its Hai Phong plant
- Mobile World Group closed its super cheap phone stores
- LG Electronics smartphone plant in Vietnam turned into manufacturing home appliance
- The Gioi Di Dong wants to sell drugs next to the Bach Hoa Xanh Store