An aerial view of the Thu Thiem New Urban Area development project in HCMC’s Thu Duc City. HCMC will put up for auction the rights to use four land lots and 3,790 resettlement apartments in Thu Thiem– PHOTO: THANH HOA
HCMC – HCMC will put up for auction the rights to use four land lots and 3,790 resettlement apartments in the Thu Thiem New Urban Area in Thu Duc City in mid-June.
Among the four land lots in functional zones No. 3 and 4 covering a total of over 30,000 square meters, three will be used to develop a residential and commercial-service complex for a period of 50 years. Meanwhile, the remaining one which covers an area of some 8,570 square meters will also be used for 50 years for a residential block.
The municipal Department of Natural Resources and Environment was assigned to complete the auction paperwork prior to May 15 and bidding procedures for the four land lots before June 10.
As for the 3,790 resettlement apartments in Binh Khanh Ward, the department was also tasked with finishing the bidding paperwork and submitting it to the municipal government for approval prior to May 20 and completing auction procedures before June 15.
HCMC had earlier held three auctions for 3,790 resettlement apartments in Thu Thiem, but the auctions were a failure as it had no participants.
- HCMC to meet Thu Thiem residents this month
- Ho Chi Minh City proposed that Lotte continue to deploy Thu Thiem Eco Smart City without auction
- Work on Thu Thiem 2 bridge to resume before April 15
- HCMC authorities exploit, utilize urban underground space resources
- HCMC removes obstacles facing Thu Thiem 2 bridge project
- Quang Ninh has auctioned off land use rights of more than 32 hectares for a coastal urban area
- With more than VND 310 billion, Dong Do Group won 7,196 m2 of gold land along the Han River
- Indian expert, two returnees test positive for Covid-19
- Revoke the policy of investment in the 185 ha project in southern Can Tho urban area
- First look at new HCMC eastside “citadel”