Representatives of the 2021 Top Thai Brands expo cut a ribbon to open the event on May 6 in HCMC – PHOTO: VNA
HCMC – The 2021 Top Thai Brands exhibition kicked off in HCMC’s District 7 on May 6, featuring a wide selection of Thai products of over 50 businesses, including food and beverages, wellness and beauty items, household appliances and consumer products, textiles and garments and car parts.
The four-day expo, hosted by the Thai Ministry of Commerce’s Department of International Trade Promotion in coordination with other units, is being held as an in-person and online event, reported Bnews.
Suparporn Sookmark, director of the Thai Trade Center in HCMC, said that this year’s event is taking place in challenging conditions due to the complicated Covid-19 situation, but anti-Covid-19 measures remain in place.
The organizing board hoped that enterprises, manufacturers and distributors would make use of the opportunities brought by the event to boost trade between Vietnam and Thailand in the upcoming period.
Speaking at the opening ceremony, Thai Consul General in HCMC Apirat Sugondhabhirom said that many Thai trade promotion and investment organizations have been making huge efforts to bolster the economic cooperation between the two nations.
- Top Thai Brands 2021 Expo features 60 standard booths to promote Thai products in Hanoi
- Top Thai Brands 2020 exhibition opens in Hanoi
- Top Thai Brands 2020 opens in Hanoi
- Top Thai Brands 2020 reboots business connection between VN, Thailand after pandemic
- Over 300 enterprises joins Vietnam Expo 2021
- Hai Phong welcomes launch of Thai Products’ Week
- Vietnamese products on display at India’s first online healthcare expo
- Thai businesses to help Vietnamese partners join supply chains
- Fair on Thai products underway in Hai Phong