Women purchasing more electronics
The percentage of women who buy electronic products online is nearly equal to that of men, according to an iPrice survey. The percentage of women shopping for these items was 38 percent in the first quarter of last year, while the percentage of women shopping on e-commerce sites for the products was 43 percent in the first quarter of this year.
- E-commerce market develops significantly in Ho Chi Minh City
- Covid-19 gives Vietnam e-commerce sector a boost
- Vietnamese consumers increasingly shop online grocery in 1H 2020: iPrice
- Here’s what you need to know about national strategy on gender equality of Vietnam
- Vietnamese shoppers increase online purchase frequency in 2020: Survey
- Reaffirming the role of women in the OCOP program
- How pandemic affected Vietnamese?
- October index of industrial production continues to rise
- Enterprises optimistic with business situation in Q4