The four-day event has attracted the participation of 320 enterprises from Cuba, Russia, Germany, Japan, the Republic of Korea, China and Vietnam showcasing their products at 300 stands.
On display are an array of products representing a wide range of sectors, including machinery and supporting industries, digital technology and e-commerce, food, beverages, and consumer goods.
Themed “Step together in a digitized world”, Vietnam Expo 2021 offers both offline and online booths, conferences and B2B webinars taking place via e-commerce platforms.
Speaking at the opening ceremony, Deputy Minister of Industry and Trade Do Thang Hai expressed his belief that the application of information technology, digital platforms and trade promotion in this year's fair will greatly help enterprises with their recovery and development plans.
- Over 50 businesses display products at 2021 Top Thai Brands expo
- Over 200 exhibitors to join international industrial machinery expo in Ho Chi Minh City
- Vietnamese products on display at India’s first online healthcare expo
- International expo on support industries slated for October
- Vietnamese products on show at first online healthcare expo in India
- 15 Vietnamese businesses join in first online healthcare expo in India
- Digital expo offers VN firms opportunity to introduce fruits, vegetables to EU
- Top Thai Brands 2021 Expo features 60 standard booths to promote Thai products in Hanoi
- Vietnamese firms attend China Int’l Import Expo 2020