A ceremony to kick-start a project to build Phan Thiet Airport in the south central coastal province of Binh Thuan was held on April 5.
At the event (Photo: www.qdnd.vn)In accordance with the aviation transport development plan until 2020, with a view to 2030, Phan Thiet will be an aerodrome with a reference code 4E, which will be used for military and civil purposes. It will receive international flights with a runway and a terminal having a design capacity of 2 million passengers per year, along with serving military and national defence purposes, contributing to the socio-economic development of the province and the region at large.
- Phan Thiet – Dau Giay Expressway Project starts construction
- Noi Bai airport planned to welcome 63 million passengers per year
- Phan Thiet – Dau Giay Expressway Project sets to work
- Noi Bai airport may have capacity double to 63 million passengers by 2030
- Con Dao Airport extension project to cost VND2.3trn
- Vietnam plans further expansion to Hanoi’s Noi Bai Airport
- Does Viet Nam need more airports? The debate continues