C.T Group was honored as one of the best companies to work for in Asia at the 2020 HR Asia Awards ceremony held in downtown Ho Chi Minh City on July 1.
The ceremony was organized to present theHR Asia Best Companies to Work For in Asia awards.
Each workplace was judged on several criteria including the work environment, personnel-related policies, training programs, benefits offered, and activities that bring about commitment and satisfaction among the staff.
The awards ceremony is held annually by HR Asia Magazine, an Asian publication for human resource professionals, aimed at surveying and honoring enterprises with the best places to work.
Addressing the awards ceremony, Tran Van Thai, C.T Group’s human resource and community director, said that the group has been sticking to its goal of creating a dream workplace where staff can enjoy scores of benefits, as human resources are considered as the firm’s success and most valuable asset.
The group also made it to a list of the Top 10 Employers of Choice by CareerBuilder Vietnam, in addition to receiving multiple awards for its work environment and recruitment activities.
- C.T Group receives Best Company to Work for in Asia award
- C.T. Group honoured as one of best companies to work for in Asia
- Vietjet among ‘Best Companies to Work for in Asia’
- Vietjet retains “Best Companies to Work for in Asia” award
- ABBANK receives ‘Best companies to work for in Asia’ award
- TPBank was voted the best workplace in Asia 2020
- Vietnam-based bank named among best companies to work for in Asia
- Chubb Life Vietnam named among best companies to work for in Asia
- TPBank named among annual list of best workplaces in Asia
- HDBank, the only Vietnamese bank for 3 consecutive years on the list of “Asia’s best workplace”