Seoul (VNA) – The Republic of Korea (RoK)’s T’way Air has announced it will re-open its route between HCM City and Incheon on July 22.
There will be two single-leg flights a week.
The low-cost carrier will also resume its Incheon – Hong Kong route, with two flights a week.
It operated a number of flights between April and June bringing RoK citizens home from Kyrgyzstan.
A representative from the airline said it plans to periodically resume international routes to repatriate RoK expats and students.
T’way Air halted all of its international flights in March due to COVID-19./. VNA
- T’way Air to re-open HCM city – Incheon flight
- T’Way Airlines to resume flights from HCM City
- Vietnam national flag carrier eyes to resume international flights starting July
- T’way Airlines to resume one-way flights from Vietnam to Korea
- Vietnam Airlines eyes July resumption of international flights
- Vietnam Airlines to reopen international air routes starting from July 1
- Commercial flights resumed between Vietnam, Republic of Korea
- Vietnam transport ministry to issue licenses for airlines operating international flights
- Vietnam Airlines resumes international flights from September 18