Representatives of winning businesses and organizers pose for a group photo at the first HCMC Brand Award ceremony - PHOTO: HUU CHUONG
HCMC - The HCMC Department of Industry and Trade and The Saigon Times Group co-organized the first HCMC Brand Award ceremony at the GEM Center in District 1 on January 21 to honor 30 enterprises in the city for their efforts and success in building brands.
Since the launch of the HCMC Brand Award on December 1 last year, as many as 64 firms have put their names down for recognition for the awards. The selection board comprised nine experts in brand building and representatives of the HCMC Department of Industry and Trade, The Saigon Times Group and the HCMC Business Association.
The winners were selected based on their transparency and compliance with the law, efficiency in brand building, corporate social responsibility, human resource policies, research and development strategies, innovation, creativity, the reputation and popularity of their brands and the quality and safety of products.
HCMC Chairman Nguyen Thanh Phong delivers a speech at the event - PHOTO: ORGANIZER
- Winners of HCMC Brand Award to be announced Thursday
- Foreign firm proposes stopping new coal-fired thermal power projects
- Award launched to honour businesses in Ho Chi Minh City
- Ho Chi Minh City Brand Awards launched, to become annual feature
- Vietnamese coffee brand among nine winners of ASEAN-RoK design award
- ‘Most popular Vietnamese brands Award’ aims to boost reputation for enterprises
- 124 enterprises honoured with Vietnam National Brand 2020
- Sai Gon Giai Phong Newspaper scoops 9 prizes at HCMC Press Awards 2020
- Vietjet retains “Best Companies to Work for in Asia” award
- Most favoured Vietnamese brands in 2020 honoured