A wind power project in the Mekong Delta. The provincial government of Tien Giang has granted investment registration certificates to two wind power plant projects – PHOTO: VNA
HCMC – The provincial government of Tien Giang has granted investment registration certificates to two wind power plant projects, namely Tan Phu Dong 1 and Tan Phu Dong 2, reported Bnews news site.
The Tan Phu Dong 1 wind power plant will cover some 22 hectares in the province’s Tan Phu Dong District, with a total pledged investment of VND4.46 trillion. The 100-MW plant is expected to generate some 307.6 million kWh of electricity annually.
Regarding the Tan Phu Dong 2 plant, its turbines will be built in Tan Thanh Commune, Go Cong Dong District, with a total area of approximately 10.25 hectares and total investment of over VND2.24 trillion. The 50-MW plant is projected to supply some 153 million kWh of electricity per year.
The construction of the two plants, whose developer is Thanh Thanh Cong (TTC) Group, is scheduled to begin this month. The projects will be put into operation by October this year and will run for 50 years.
Tran Van Dung, vice chairman of the provincial government, said that the local authorities will create optimal conditions for enterprises investing in this Mekong Delta province.
Dang Van Thanh, chairman of TTC Group, pledged that the projects will be carried out as planned.
- Construction of wind power plant’s second phase begins in Bac Lieu
- Construction begins on three wind power projects in Soc Trang
- Mai Chau Hydropower wants to do a wind power project and raise cows in Bac Giang
- Construction of over 5.2-trillion-VND wind farms begins in Bac Lieu
- US$46.6 million solar power plant inaugurated in Ninh Thuan
- Mekong Delta provinces build more wind power projects
- Sao Mai Group commences construction on second phase of solar power plant in An Giang
- Investment Announcement for projects using land in Dak Lak province
- Construction gets underway on Kosy Bac Lieu wind power plant