A poster of the HCMC Brand Awards, which will be held on January 21 – PHOTO: COURTESY OF ORGANIZER
HCMC – The HCMC Department of Industry and Trade and The Saigon Times Group will co-organize the HCMC Brand Award at the GEM Center in District 1 on Thursday, January 21, aimed at honoring enterprises in the city for their efforts in building their brands.
Since the launch of the HCMC Brand Award on December 1 last year, as many as 64 firms have registered to participate in the awards.
These applicants were required not to violate ownership rights nor show acts of trade fraud, while working on building their brands for at least two years.
The winners will be evaluated and selected by experts in brand building and customers based on the following criteria: efficiency in brand building, innovation, creativity, the quality and safety of products and corporate social responsibility.
Earlier at the launch ceremony, Bui Ta Hoang Vu, director of the HCMC Department of Industry and Trade, said the HCMC Brand Award would help raise the awareness of businesses operating in the city over the importance of building their brands and encourage them to accelerate innovation, creativity and sustainable development.
Besides, the awards are expected to help them reach out to the global market.
- Foreign firm proposes stopping new coal-fired thermal power projects
- Ho Chi Minh City Brand Awards launched, to become annual feature
- Award launched to honour businesses in Ho Chi Minh City
- Vietnamese coffee brand among nine winners of ASEAN-RoK design award
- 124 enterprises honoured with Vietnam National Brand 2020
- 50 top Vietnamese brands honoured
- 124 enterprises honored as Vietnam National Brands 2020
- Vietnam strives towards promoting national brand in global market
- Firms to be honoured as national brands
- Sai Gon Giai Phong Newspaper scoops 9 prizes at HCMC Press Awards 2020