On January 10, according to reporters in a number of areas in districts 1, Phu Nhuan, Binh Thanh …, the price of 333 canned beer was from 230,000 to 250,000 VND / barrel 24 cans; Heineken canned beer 390,000 – 420,000 VND / barrel; Tiger brown beer cans from 330,000 to 340,000 VND / barrel; Silver Tiger beer cans 360,000 – 380,000 VND / barrel, Larue green 220,000 VND / barrel.
According to the owner of a beer agent on Van Kiep Street, Binh Thanh District, about a week ago, beer started to increase at a few thousand dong / barrel compared to before, but due to weak purchasing power, then it returned to the old price. “As for Tiger beer this year, many people buy so I smoke, a month ago, I sold 320,000 VND / barrel, now many places sell 340,000 VND / barrel, acquaintances, I reduce 10,000 VND / barrel” – the owner of this agent said.
Source: nld.com.vn – Translated by fintel.vn
- Petrol prices go up again
- Buy discarded beer cans, bring them as chicken in cans, sell 1000 servings / day
- Tiger Beer celebrates 88 years of -milestone: always with the same bold taste
- Vietnam capital city named among the world’s best cities for beer lovers
- Police investigate Saigon Beer copycat
- Truong Sa, Hoang Sa beer to be exported
- Why Heineken sees a steeper than expected decline in third-quarter beer sales in Vietnam
- Hanoi Beer profits badly hit by Covid-19
- Beer companies enjoy recovery