NDO – The northern province of Quang Ninh held a conference to announce the detailed plans for sub-zones within the Van Don Economic Zone and grant investment permission to a VND4 trillion (US$173 million) project in the economic zone.
The sub-zones include the Cai Rong Area, North Cai Bau Area and the Van Don airport area.
Speaking at the conference, Quang Ninh Vice Chairman Cao Tuong Huy praised the Van Don Economic Zone management board for completing the plans for the economic zone’s most important areas.
He also spoke highly of investors who had overcome the difficulties caused by Covid-19 to quickly finalise procedures for their projects.
The official added that such plans are the basis to call for capable and reputable investors to implement high-quality projects, helping boost sustainable socio-economic development in Van Don.
At the conference, Quang Ninh Province granted an investment license to a high-end hotel and resort complex to Cat Linh Van Don Company and Mai Quyen Tourism Company.
The project will cover 2.34 hectares and has total investment capital of VND4 trillion (US$173 million).
The call for investment in the Van Don Economic Zone has affirmed Quang Ninh Province’s consistent policy of reforming administrative procedures and improving the business environment.
- Quang Ninh licenses giant photovoltaic cell factory project
- Quang Ninh starts work on large industrial factory complex
- Quang Ninh Province emerges as new manufacturing hub
- Moc Bai border economic zone needs more investment to reach potential: experts
- Phu Yen lures many investors to industrial and economic zones
- Nghe An greenlights two FDI projects
- Quang Ninh to have US$200 million knitting plant
- New motivation from Hoa Lu border-gate economic zone
- Industrial parks, economic zones create new growth momentum in Quang Ninh