Hanoi (VNA) – The Vietnam International Advertising Equipment and Technology Exhibition (VIETAD 2020) is underway at the Hanoi International Exhibition Center, introducing latest technologies of the industry.
The annual event, organised by the Vietnam Advertising Association, the HCM City Advertising Association and the Dong Nam Advertising and Commercial Promotion JSC, is taking place in conjunction with the Vietnam International Packaging, Label, Thermal Transfer, Printing Technology Equipment and Supplies Exhibition 2020 (VPSE 2020).
Both exhibitions consist of 180 stalls that display and run demos of advanced machines and equipment.
According to the organiser, the 11th VIETAD this year aims at catering to information demand of firms across sectors. It offers a good opportunity for domestic and foreign organisations and enterprises to seek partners, transfer technologies, and develop business, contributing to increasing the quality and competitiveness of products.
It lasts until June 28 and is scheduled to run at the Phu Tho Indoor Sports Stadium in Ho Chi Minh City from August 6 to 9./.VNA
- Hanoi plays host to VietAd 2021
- Hanoi hosts Vietbuild international exhibition 2020
- Agro-forestry-fishery farming and processing technology expo opens
- Top Thai Brands 2020 exhibition opens in Hanoi
- Top Thai Brands 2020 opens in Hanoi
- “Ba Ria-Vung Tau Techconnect 2020” will present nearly 400 technologies
- Vietbuild expo opens in HCM City
- Over 200 exhibitors to join international industrial machinery expo in Ho Chi Minh City
- HCM City Vietbuild expo to feature nearly 1,800 booths
- Smart City Asia 2020 slated for September 3-5