NDO – A One Commune One Product (OCOP) fair opened on the Trinh Cong Son pedestrian street in Hanoi on November 26, showcasing a wide range of local staples from Hanoi and other localities across the country.
The event was organised by the municipal Department of Industry and Trade, and the People’s Committee of Tay Ho District.
The more than 120 booths at the fair showcased garment and textile products, food and beverages, fruits and vegetables, handicrafts, and souvenirs.
Visitors to the event can shop for specialities of localities from across the country, including orange and tea of Ha Giang Province, rice and tamarin of Lao Cai Province, avocado, macadamia and durian of Lam Dong Province, onion and garlic of Quang Ngai Province, and cashew and melon of Binh Phuoc Province, among others.
Addressing the opening ceremony, Deputy Director of the Hanoi Municipal Department of Industry and Trade Tran Thi Phuong Lan said that the fair aims to help participating businesses advertise OCOP product brands to Hanoi consumers, promote trade connection, and expand markets for their products.
It is also expected to foster agricultural production following the tough times due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- OCOP products on display at Hanoi agriculture fair
- Agriculture and OCOP products fair opens in Hoa Binh
- Hanoi fair features handicrafts and OCOP products
- OCOP trade fair held in Lao Cai
- One Commune One Product trade fair opened in Hau Giang
- Ninh Binh OCOP products introduced to Hanoi consumers
- Red River Delta’s specialties to be showcased in Hanoi
- Furniture and interior decoration fair opens in Hanoi
- Trade fair promotes southern region’s OCOP products
- Trade fair for northwest OCOP products held in Hoa Binh