NDO – As many as 283 brands managed by 124 enterprises were honoured as Vietnam National Brands 2020 at a ceremony held in Hanoi on November 25.
The event saw the presence of Politburo member and Permanent Deputy Prime Minister Truong Hoa Binh as well as Politburo member and Secretary of Hanoi Party Committee Vuong Dinh Hue.
Addressing the ceremony, Minister of Industry and Trade Tran Tuan Anh said that the Vietnam National Brand programme is a specific, long-term and unique trade promotion programme of the Government aiming to build and develop the national brand through product branding.
The participation in the programme is a process for enterprises to comprehensively evaluate their activities, business results and brand building strategies through criteria of the programme.
“Thereby, the programme encourages enterprises to share and pursue the core values of the programme, which are Quality – Innovation – Creativity – Pioneering capacity,” said Minister Tran Tuan Anh.
Several brands such as VnPay, Mobifone, Cholimex, Richy and Nam Ha Pharmacy won the title for the first time, while many brands have continued to hold their titles for years including Agribank, BIDV, May 10 Corporation, Saigon Tourist and others.
Nine months after the launch of the programme in 2020, 124 out of 1,000 registered enterprises were selected to be honoured with Vietnam National Brand this year, an increase of 27 enterprises over last year.
After 17 years, the Vietnam National Brand programme has attracted much attention from prestigious enterprises and has honoured outstanding brands representing the Vietnam National Brand, contributing to affirming Vietnam as a country with high quality goods capable of competing in the world market.
- 124 enterprises honored as Vietnam National Brands 2020
- Firms to be honoured as national brands
- Government leader meets national brand enterprises
- Programme honours outstanding ethnic teachers
- 50 top Vietnamese brands honoured
- Da Lat tourism honoured as the national brand in 2020
- Most favoured Vietnamese brands in 2020 honoured
- Đà Lạt tourism honoured as the national brand in 2020
- Da Lat tourism honoured as national brand in 2020