NDO – The Hanoi Midnight Sale event will be held for the first time in the capital city, with special performances and special discounts, on November 27-28.
Hosted by the city’s Department of Industry and Trade, Hanoi Midnight Sale is the most anticipated event within the framework of the Hanoi Promotion Month 2020.
The event will attract the participation of around 200 businesses, supermarkets and commercial centres, including Central Retail Group and Aeon Group.
The event will take place in four time frames with increasing discounts for customers. Accordingly, participating businesses will provide 30%, 50%, 60%, and 60-100% discounts on their selected products from 17:00-19:00, 19:00-22:00 and 22:00-24:00 on November 27 and 0:00-2:00 on November 28, respectively.
The businesses will also host promotional activities, gameshow, and lucky draws for customers and shoppers on the occasion.
According to Deputy Director of the city’s Industry and Trade Department Tran Thi Phuong Lan, the Hanoi Midnight Sale event is being held to boost domestic consumption in Hanoi in the remaining months of the year while promoting night-life economy in the capital city.
It is also among a series of activities aiming to foster the implementation of the campaign “Vietnamese people prioritise using Vietnamese goods”.
- Hanoi launches promotional month and Cash-Free Day 2020
- HCM City shopping malls offer deep Black Friday discounts
- Sleepless night in Hanoi as people looking for bargain deals
- Discount up to 90% on Black Friday Week in HCM City
- Special promotions offered on ASEAN Online Sale Day
- Product quality focus during Hà Nội promotion month
- Hanoi Promotion Month gets shoppers in a festive frenzy
- Buyers queue at midnight for iPhone 12
- HCM City buyers queue at midnight for iPhone 12
- Huge discounts to mark Online Friday 2020