Christmas and New Year are no longer holidays of only Catholics and Protestants. They have become a cultural festival for all people. This year’s holiday season, you and your families can experience a cozy Christmas in the charming southwestern region and enjoy a peaceful and warm holiday in the high-end Victoria Can Tho Resort.
With the Festive Package at the resort from December 23, 2020 to January 1, 2021, customers will be offered special promotions. From VND2.25 million each, customers can immerse in the warm and jubilant festive atmosphere in a space featuring the delicate French architectural style at the resort.
They will be offered two nights at a luxury room plus breakfast. They can also use the swimming pool and gym center at no charge. In addition, the prices of many other services will be halved.
Warm parties are an indispensable part of wonderful holidays. When choosing the Festive Package at Victoria Can Tho Resort on December 24 and 31, guests can enjoy Christmas and New Year dinners with special dishes featuring the combination of the European cuisine, including foie gras pate and Wellington beef, and dishes of the Mekong Delta, such as water caltrop soup, salted egg shrimp and rice ball sweet soup. The space will be decorated with lights, candles and colorful pine trees, bringing memorable experiences to guests in the holiday seasons.
Christmas and New Year will bring love, smiles, joy and moments of peace. Ending the turbulent year of 2020, let Victoria Can Tho offer you a relaxing and peaceful holiday and share meaningful moments with you and your families.
Booking for the Festive Package at https://www.victoriahotels.asia/vi/hotels-resorts/cantho/special-offers/victoria-can-tho-resort.discount.136.have-yourself-a-merry-mekong-delta-holiday-season.html#.
- Leading suggestions to enjoy the upcoming Christmas holidays in Vietnam
- 6 warm cafes welcoming Christmas early Hanoi
- Top places to celebrate Christmas in Vietnam
- Light up more than half a million Christmas lights in the heart of Hanoi
- Expats enjoy full and peaceful Christmas in Vietnam amid COVID-19
- Pictures show Christmas celebrations getting underway nationwide
- Christmas and New Year Celebrations 2020
- Churches in Hanoi shine with colourful decorations ahead of Christmas
- Search for places to eat and eat Christmas in Saigon that is both delicious and beautiful.
- 10 ideal restaurants for a cozy Christmas Eve in Saigon