By Le Anh
HCMC – Vietnam Airlines is set to introduce an e-Reader service on its Airbus A350 and Boeing 787 aircraft on December 1, which will allow passengers to read various magazines and newspapers, including Thoi bao Kinh Te Saigon, The Saigon Times Weekly, Heritage and TravelMag, on the screen at their seats.
The e-Reader service, aimed at diversifying the carrier’s in-flight entertainment services and reducing direct contact to prevent any infection, will offer a number of topics across various fields, including tourism, fashion, culture, society, business and finance, from famous magazines and newspapers in Vietnamese and English for passengers onboard the Vietnam Airlines flights.
Vietnam Airlines is also offering the VNA-FPT Play entertainment service, which brings passengers onboard domestic flights new and interesting entertainment experiences, whether they are flying or on the ground.
- Vietnam Airlines expands premium economy seats on Hanoi-HCM City flights
- Vietnam Airlines launches new services on Hanoi-HCM City route
- Aviation business licence granted to Vietravel Airlines
- HCMC proposes building footbridge or underpass at TSN airport
- Over 120,000 firms newly established in Jan-Nov
- Aviation Department: Only Vietnam Airlines is allowed to fly internationally in the first phase
- HCMC gives nod to shared bicycle service project
- Airlines increase flights leaving from Da Nang
- Vietnam Airlines implements online check-in service from Cat Bi International Airport