The stock was traded on the Hanoi Stock Exchange (HNX) on Friday at VND27,300 ($1.18) after rising 56 percent since the beginning of this year, giving it a market cap of VND59 trillion.
ACB’s pre-tax profits in the first nine months rose 15 percent year-on-year to VND6.4 trillion.
The exchange has said earlier it expects ACB to be in the VN30 basket of the 30 largest listed companies.
- Main stock exchange to list two new bank stocks
- SSIAM VN30 exchang-traded fund officially listed on HOSE
- VN-Index up third session in a row
- Stock exchange’s profit up in first half
- Banking stocks push market up
- SSI asset management to IPO new fund by end of June
- VN-Index climbs to three-month peak
- Shares rise on the rally of global stocks
- Shares rise on the growth of blue-chips