The Saigon Times
HCMC – On November 19, the Ministry of Transport began work on three components worth over VND4 trillion of the Mai Son-National Highway 45 subproject of the Eastern North-South Expressway project.
According to the ministry, the 10-XL package will be executed by Xuan Truong Construction Company and Son Hai Group with a bid price of over VND1.6 trillion.
The 12-XL package will be developed by Deo Ca Group, Hai Thach Construction JSC and Hoang Long Construction Corporation with a bid price of over VND1.3 trillion.
Meanwhile, the 13-XL package will be carried out by Truong Son Construction Corporation, Phuong Thanh Transport Construction and Investment JSC and Truong Thinh Group with a winning price of over VND1.3 trillion.
The Mai Son-National Highway 45 section will be 63.37 kilometers long and pass through Ninh Binh and Thanh Hoa provinces. It was designed to have six lanes, with four lanes to be developed in the first phase.
The subproject requires an estimated VND12.1 trillion, including nearly VND7.7 trillion for construction and equipment.
Once in place, the section will shorten the travel time between Ninh Binh and Thanh Hoa, open up opportunities to invest in the northern and central regions and reduce traffic congestion and accidents on National Highway 1A.
In addition, it will meet the passenger and cargo transport demand between the northern key economic zone and the central region and speed up the establishment and development of industrial parks and tourist sites along the road.
Speaking at the groundbreaking ceremony, Deputy Minister of Transport Le Dinh Tho hailed the efforts of the Ninh Binh and Thanh Hoa authorities to clear the site for the subproject. The investors of the three components meet the Government’s requirements, the deputy minister said, expecting that they would ensure the progress of the components, safety during execution and also protect the environment.
- Construction starts on North-South Expressway‚Äôs three component projects
- Construction starts on North-South Expressway‚s three component projects
- Work starts on three North-South Expressway segments
- Phan Thiet – Dau Giay Expressway Project starts construction
- Debt-ridden firm proposed for North-South Expressway construction
- Another senior official at state highway construction company arrested
- HCMC to borrow VND2.38 trillion for water environment improvement project
- Construction starts on North-South Expressway component projects
- Vietnam transport ministry launches call for tender for North-South Expressway