The Saigon Times
HCMC - Vietnam Airlines is offering the online check-in service to passengers departing from Cat Bi airport in the northern port city of Haiphong to help them save time while conducting flight procedures, a representative of the national flag carrier said on Wednesday, November 18.
Through this service, passengers can now check in for their flights online via the carrier’s website at www.vietnamairlines.com or its mobile app 24 hours or one hour ahead of departure.
After completing the online check-in process, passengers will receive an “online boarding pass” via email. If passengers do not have any baggage to be checked in, they can use the online or printed boarding pass to proceed to the security counter without having to stop at check-in counters.
To date, Vietnam Airlines has introduced the online check-in service at six domestic airports—Danang, Tan Son Nhat, Noi Bai, Cam Ranh, Van Don and Cat Bi.
Aside from Vietnam Airlines, other local carriers have also introduced various air services.
Bamboo Airways is set to open its first ticket office in Central Vietnam on November 21. The office, which is located in Danang, will provide a wide selection of services including selling tickets for all flights operated by Bamboo and offering air consulting services for free.
Budget carrier Vietjet announced that Vietjet Thailand has just added two 180-seat Airbus A320 aircraft to its fleet, raising the number of aircraft operated by the carrier to 13. Vietjet is expected to receive another two aircraft next month to enhance its operations in Thailand.
- Vietnam Airlines implements online check-in service from Cat Bi International Airport
- Vietnam Airlines deploys online check-in service at Cat Bi Airport
- Deploying a one-time check-in process on Con Dao route
- Domestic air travel sees full recovery post-COVID-19
- Noi Bai International Airport sees sharp passenger rise after pandemic
- Flight volumes at the Vietnam airport completely recovered
- Vietnam Airlines simplifies transit procedures for Con Dao visitors
- Vietnam Airlines resumes international flights from September 18
- Over 340 more Vietnamese citizens brought home from Japan