Hanoi (VNA) – The State Treasury on November 18 mobilised over 4.4 trillion VND (about 189.56 million USD) through Government bond (G-bond) auctions on the Hanoi Stock Exchange (HNX).
A total of 6 trillion VND worth of G-bonds were offered, including ten-year bonds valued at 1.5 trillion VND, 15-year bonds worth 3 trillion VND, and 20-year bonds worth 500 billion VND.
The State Treasury raised 1.5 trillion VND worth of ten-year bonds with an annual interest rate of 2.55 percent, equaling that of the previous auction on November 11.
A total of 2.7 trillion VND was mobilised from 15-year bonds with an annual interest rate of 2.79 percent, up 0.01 percent from the auction on November 11.
Bonds with 20-year maturity raised 200 billion VND with an annual interest rate of 3.05 percent, down 0.03 percent as compared to the November 4 auction. The sub-auction for the 15-year bonds on the same day raised an additional 1.5 trillion VND.
So far this year, the State Treasury has collected nearly 271.2 trillion VND from G-bond auctions at the HNX./. VNA
- G-bonds valued at nearly 358 million USD mobilised at latest auction
- Over 623 million USD mobilized from Government bonds
- 210 million USD mobilised via October 28 G-bond auction
- Over 6.2 trillion VND mobilised from G-bonds
- Nearly US$330 million mobilised via latest G-bond auction
- Over 6.4 trillion VND raised through June 17 G-bond auction
- Over 396 million USD raised from G-bonds
- $210 million mobilised via October 28 G-bond auction
- Over US$623 million mobilized from Government bonds