By Nhan Tam
DANANG – The Danang Tourism Department in collaboration with the tourism departments of Thua Thien-Hue, Quang Nam and Quang Binh Provinces is hosting the “4 localities, 1 destination" booth at the Vietnam International Travel Mart (VITM) Hanoi 2020 from November 18 to 21, wherein guests can learn about various promotion programs.
In addition to the Thua Thien Hue - Danang - Quang Nam tourism stimulation alliance program, the booth also has on offer products and services by businesses in the region.
Highlights at the booth comprise combo packages, including airfares and stays at luxury beach resorts, apart from attractive MICE and wedding tours.
These programs meet requirements such as “Serving in accordance with the epidemic safety guidance" and “Standard service - High quality - Added value of experience”.
A tourist can buy the three-day and two-night combo package worth VND2.49 million, including two nights at a five-star resort and hotel and return airfares, among other promotion programs related to wellness and entertainment in tourist attractions in the central region.
Meanwhile, two-day and one-night MICE tours are priced from VND2.3 million to VND2.99 million a person, with incentives including return airfares and luxury accommodation and a half-day conference, including luncheon and tea. In addition, from now till February 2021, luxury hotels and resorts in Danang will offer wedding promotion packages.
Moreover, visitors to the booth have a chance to win special prizes by joining the “Lucky Wheel” program from 10 a.m. to 11 a.m. and from 4 p.m. to 5 p.m. daily.
VITM Hanoi is one of the annual events organized by the Vietnam Tourism Association since 2013. This is a large-scale event of the Vietnamese tourism industry, attracting thousands of domestic and foreign tourism businesses.
In 2020, the event was postponed several times as a result of the Covid-19 pandemic. It is now finally taking place from November 18 to 21 at the Hanoi Friendship Cultural Palace in Hanoi.
The fair is seeing the participation of tourism promotion agencies from six countries and 48 localities nationwide.
- Hanoi travel mart to lure tourists with many cheap airfares, travel deals
- Hanoi to cooperate with central region to promote domestic tourism post Covid-19
- Hanoi tourism flourishes on second stimulus program
- Can Tho introduces new tourism products and services in Hanoi
- Vietnam stimulates domestic tourism to restore economy
- Vietnam must accept US$60-billion tourism losses to ensure safety: PM
- Reviving Vietnam’s Central Coast tourism
- VITM Hanoi 2020: Digital transformation pushes Vietnam tourism
- Da Nang to offer free admission at cultural attractions in 2021