Hanoi (VNA) – The Vietnam International Food Industry Exhibition 2020 (Vietnam Foodexpo 2020) is scheduled to be held online in later this month, with the aim of boosting the domestic market and the export of food and agricultural products.
The expo was initially set to take place in Ho Chi Minh City on November 18-21. However, due to COVID-19, the Ministry of Industry and Trade has decided to hold the event online, at https:foodexpo.vn.
On display will be vegetables, fruits, seafood, beverages, tea, coffee, food materials and kitchen utensils, among others.
Vietnam Foodexpo 2019 featured 600 booths by 400 domestic and foreign firms, and welcomed some 15,000 visitors from nearly 50 countries and territories, along with more than 9,000 Vietnamese.
More than 3,000 contracts and agreements were reached during the last year’s expo./.VNA
- Digital expo offers VN firms opportunity to introduce fruits, vegetables to EU
- Vietnamese firms attend China Int’l Import Expo 2020
- Vietnam, Algeria boost online trade amid COVID-19
- Vietnamese products on display at India’s first online healthcare expo
- Vietnam, China boost farm produce trade
- Virtual Vietnam solar expo attracts numerous attendees
- Agro-forestry-fishery farming and processing technology expo and promotion fair open in HCM City
- On-going Vietnam Solar E-Expo 2020 attracts numerous attendees
- HCM City Vietbuild expo to feature nearly 1,800 booths