NDO – The Prime Minister has recently approved a programme to support the development of the collective economy and cooperatives in the 2021-2025 period with the goal of establishing 10000 new collective economic organisations by 2025.
The programme sets out the overall goal of supporting and developing the collective economic sector and cooperatives, with a focus on improving the quality of operations, supporting members through the raising of theawareness of the entire population about the collective economy and cooperatives; while at the same time, strengthening the capacity of collective economic organisations and cooperatives, enhancing the competitiveness of the household economy, especially the farmer household economy in the context of the socialist-oriented market mechanism and international integration.
In addition to the 10000 new collective economic organisations to be established by 2025 about 3000 models of collective economic organisation applying high technology will also be set up.
- Deputy PM called for collective economy’s development
- HCM City promotes development of collective economy
- Dong Thap Province has new face after carrying out government’s new rural plan
- More motivation to develop agriculture
- Saigon Coop to be in top 100 world cooperatives: Chairman Phong
- Forum talks promoting women’s role in rural economic development
- Hanoi has 275 more municipal-level OCOP products
- HCMC perfects project ‘Supporting Innovative Startup Ecosystem 2021-2025’
- PM approves programme to boost productivity