Its AI View security cameras will be installed at the headquarters of technology giant Qualcomm Incorporated in California, Bkav said in a statement.
“From here, we have the foundation to further develop in this market, aiming at becoming a Top 5 camera manufacturer in the world,” said Tommy Le, Bkav Vice President of Business Development in the U.S.
The Bkav cameras are capable of recognizing faces, doing headcounts, measuring social distancing, determining whether someone is wearing a face mask or not, finding a parking spot, detecting fires and unauthorized intrusions.
The company says its cameras are priced around 20 percent lower than similar products of famous European manufacturers.
Bkav is currently working on a series of camera projects in India, Mexico, Malaysia and Vietnam.
Another batch of AI View cameras are set to be installed in a large park in the U.S. by the end of the year, the company said.
- Vietnamese Bkav exports first batch of AI View cameras to US
- Thai firm to receive VND687 billion in dividend from Sabeco
- Bkav exports first batch of surveillance cameras to U.S.
- Vietnamese tech firms export more 5G devices
- Vietnamese tech firms exporting more 5G devices to the world
- Vietnamese tech firms export more 5G devices to the world
- Qualcomm launches first R&D facility in region in Hanoi
- Qualcomm launches its first R&D facility in region in Ha Noi
- Zerologon vulnerability may threaten organizations and businesses in Vietnam