At the meeting between
n Ambassador to Vietnam Dato’ Shariffah Norhana Syed Mustaffa and Chairwoman of the Bac Ninh province People’s Committee Nguyen Huong Giang(Photo: VNA)
Bac Ninh (VNA) – Malaysian Ambassador to Vietnam Dato’ Shariffah Norhana Syed Mustaffa pledged to help businesses in Vietnam’s northern Bac Ninh province join the Halal industry during her meeting with Chairwoman of the provincial People’s Committee Nguyen Huong Giang on November 17.
The products that meet standards will be granted with Halal certificates in order to penetrate promising markets, she said.
The ambassador spoke highly of the achievements Bac Ninh has recorded in socio-economic development and investment attraction amidst the COVID-19 pandemic.
Giang briefed the guest on Bac Ninh’s socio-economic development over the past time, saying the province now counts nine valid Malaysian projects valued at about 80 million USD.
The two sides shared the views on the good relations between Vietnam and Malaysia across spheres since they established diplomatic ties in 1973.
Apart from the Halal industry , host and guest also looked at cooperation in education during the meeting./.
- Conference promotes RoK investment in Quang Ninh
- PM checks disbursement of public investment in Ninh Binh
- Quang Ninh, Ha Giang foster tourism in the South
- RoK‚Äôs NA Speaker pledges to encourage Korean firms to invest in Vietnam‚Äôs Ninh Binh
- Phuoc Ninh solar power plant inaugurated in Ninh Thuan
- Bac Ninh attracts 119 FDI projects in January-August
- Northern province asked to strictly handle “0 VND” tours
- 35Mwp solar power farm opens in Ninh Thuan
- More Consolidated Partnership Needed to Drive ASEAN Forward