By Van Ly
HANOI - Technology corporation Bkav exported its first batch of AI View surveillance cameras to the United States today, November 17 which will be installed at the headquarters of Qualcomm Incorporated in San Diego, California.
The next batch is expected to be installed in a large park in the United States by the end of the year.
To enter the U.S. market, Bkav’s AI View cameras had to pass certain tests and obtain certification from the Federal Communications Commission. This strict certificate is applicable to electronic products and radio frequency emitting devices that are produced or sold in the United States.
The cameras also meet the ONVIF standard, which certifies that they are compatible with popular video management software systems in the world such as Milestone and Genetec.
Bkav Corporation has also joined the Open Security and Safety Alliance, whose members include leading tech firms such as Qualcomm and Bosch and is among 150 companies in the world capable of providing image or video analysis solutions.
Tommy Le, Bkav vice president of business development in the United States, said, “Bkav has got the first order after more than three months of entering the United States. This is a huge step that affirms our capabilities and our product’s superiority. From here, we have the foundation to further develop in this market.”
As a leading technology corporation that has long operated in cyber security and got more than 10 years of experience in smartphone manufacturing, Bkav has quickly developed breakthrough technologies in security camera manufacturing, successfully integrating AI in cameras.
Besides the United States, Bkav is promoting a series of AI camera projects in India, Mexico, Malaysia, Vietnam and some other countries. In India, Bkav is participating in projects on toll stations, smart cities and smart schools.
- Vietnamese tech firms exporting more 5G devices to the world
- Vietnamese tech firms export more 5G devices
- Vietnamese tech firms export more 5G devices to the world
- Zerologon vulnerability may threaten organizations and businesses in Vietnam
- Zerologon flaw threatening large businesses, organizations in Vietnam
- Qualcomm launches first R&D facility in region in Hanoi
- Qualcomm establishes R&D center in Hanoi, first in SE Asia
- Qualcomm launches its first R&D facility in region in Ha Noi
- Vietnam Stock Exchange Market valuation is neither expensive nor cheap
- Qualcomm to open new R&D and testing facility In Hanoi, Vietnam