The date of payment is July 15. With over 44 million shares in circulation, Sao Ta expects to spend over 44 billion dong to pay dividends. The company completed paying a 25% dividend in cash for 2019.
Sao Ta Food Joint Stock Company (HoSE: FMC), a member of PAN Group (HoSE: PAN) announced on July 1 that it is the last day to register to pay the final dividend of 2019 in cash at the rate of 10% (1 shares will receive VND 1,000). The ex-right date is June 30.
With over 44 million shares in circulation, Sao Ta expects to spend over 44 billion dong to pay dividends. PAN owns 60.87%, equivalent to the amount of dividends received over VND 30 billion.
On June 12, the company successfully organized the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders in 2020. Shareholders approved the dividend payment in cash in 2019, the rate of 25%, an increase of 5% compared to the plan issued in 2019. Combining the 15% dividend advance on January 16, the business has completed dividends to shareholders.
At the meeting, shareholders also approved the business plan in 2020 with a target of total revenue of VND 4,170 billion, an increase of 12% and profit before tax of VND 250 billion, an increase of 6% compared to the previous year. Expected dividend rate is still 25% in cash.
In addition, Sao Ta plans to invest in building a 6,000-ton cold storage in An Nghiep Industrial Park with an investment of VND 60 billion, expected to be completed in the second quarter; investing to expand the area of Tanafarm shrimp farming with an area of more than 81 hectares, total investment of VND 120 billion and finished raising in May to increase the total area to about 270 hectares.
- Nam Long closed the right to advance the first dividend of 2020
- Hung Thinh Incons closed the right to receive cash dividend at the rate of 18%
- PVTrans is about to pay a total dividend of 19%, the highest ever
- BIDV is about to receive nearly 48 billion dong of dividend from BIC
- SIP wants a dividend of at least 20% in cash for 2020
- Notable stock event on July 15
- Sara Vietnam is about to pay a share dividend of 40%
- Ben Xe Mien Tay dividends nearly 52,000 VND
- Notable stock event on July 16