Hai Phong (VNA) – A business networking event to promote connection of technology supply and demand between enterprises of Vietnam and the Republic of Korea (RoK) took place in the northern port city of Hai Phong on November 3.
Jointly organized by the municipal Department of Science and Technology and the Korea Trade-Investment Promotion Agency (KOTRA), the event attracted the participation of over 30 enterprises of the two countries.
Speaking at the event, Yun Ju-seul, Deputy Director of KOTRA in Hanoi, said the event provides more information about Korean companies wishing to export to Vietnam, adding that it offers a good chance for the two sides’ enterprises to expand partnership in the field of technology, explore the export and import potentials, and seek high quality human resources of the two sides.
According to Director of the municipal Department of Science and Technology Duong Ngoc Tuan, the strong development of Korean businesses, including science and technology development, has brought many advantages to the East Asian country’s economy, and made important contributions to the socio-economic development in places where Korean firms are investing into, including Hai Phong.
The event helps Vietnamese enterprises access to the advanced science and technology potential of Korean suppliers, thus making an appropriate decision related to investment in science and technology to improve efficiency of their production and business, Tuan said.
Besides the RoK, in 2020, Hai Phong has promoted supply and demand connection with other partners such as Japan and China, Tuan added.
According to Hoang Hai An from Tien Phong Plastic Joint-Stock Company said direct connection helps businesses quickly access products they need and shorten the time to search for and evaluate products./.VNA
- Vietnamese, Korean firms seek to promote technology co-operation
- Vietnam, RoK boost connectivity in technological supply-demand
- Vietnamese, Japanese firms promote technology transfer
- South Korean firms in Việt Nam can reap FTAs benefits
- Korean firms in Vietnam can reap FTAs benefits
- Da Nang woos hi-tech investment from RoK firms
- Samsung adds spark to Việt Nam’s electronic components industry
- Korean investors seek opportunities in Đà Nẵng IT Park
- Korean ice cream exports to Vietnam surge