Hanoi (VNA) - 16 companies with results in technology innovation and commercialization were honored during Technology Connectivity Week and innovation 2020 which opened on Saturday October 31 in Hanoi.
This event, organized by the Ministry of Science and Technology and the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development, brings together more than 200 stands of national and foreign companies established in Vietnam.
It aims to introduce and transfer technologies, promote the development of the science and technology market and expand cooperation between research institutes, universities, companies , to apply science and technology in the service of production, business and socio-economic development.
In his speech at the opening ceremony, Deputy Minister of Science and Technology, Tran Van Tung, pointed out that in recent times, the Party and the State have put in place many policies to create an environment favorable legal and support enterprises in production and business processes; create favorable conditions for technology transfer in companies, start-up activities and investments in innovation.
A series of activities are planned for this week, which will last until November 2. -VNA
- Activities to celebrate Vietnam Science-technology Day 2020 to launch online
- Book honours scientific, technological innovations
- Bottlenecks must be removed to facilitate innovation: Deputy PM
- “Ba Ria-Vung Tau Techconnect 2020” will present nearly 400 technologies
- Vietnam struggles to have 5,000 science and tech firms this year
- Science in the service of commerce
- Vingroup cooperates with 5 universities and research institutes to study masters of data science
- Vietnam appoints new science minister
- Sci-tech innovation awards honour 40 projects