Revenues of Vingroup, Vietnam’s biggest private company, rose 14 percent to VND36 trillion on the back of a 70-percent increase in its main business, property development.
Vingroup’s manufacturing units saw revenues double to VND4.8 trillion.
Auto subsidiary VinFast achieved its highest monthly sales ever in September, selling 3600 units at its 49 showrooms nationwide.
Smartphone manufacturer VinSmart was among the three top sellers in the country in the third quarter.
Vingroup’s pre-tax profit in the first nine months was up 3.7 percent year-on-year to VND973 trillion, but revenues fell 19.3 percent to VND74.8 trillion.
- Vinhomes revenues more than double
- Carmaker VinFast posts $284 mln loss
- Smartphone retailer Mobile World expects 10 pct profit drop
- Banks maintain profit growth but bad debts rise
- Vingroup seeks approval to issue international bonds
- Vingroup intensifies industrial estate focus
- Vingroup only Vietnamese representative among world's top 750 family businesses
- Pork producers see profits skyrocket as prices rise on shortage
- VN-Index rises, led by Vingroup stocks