Le Duc Thinh (right), deputy CEO of Sacombank, receives the Corporate Excellence Award at a ceremony held in HCM City last week (Photo courtesy of Sacombank)
Besides having effective business strategies in each development period, the bank also always combines economic goals with environmental – social ones to ensure harmonisation of stakeholders’ interests.
At the awards ceremony in HCM City last week, Nguyen Duc Thach Diem, the bank’s CEO and a member of the board of directors, was also honoured with the Master Entrepreneur Award in Asia Pacific.
Diem has put in 18 years of hard and dedicated work at Sacombank . Since she took over as the CEO in 2017 she and her associates have helped the bank step by step overcome challenges, implemented a restructuring process on schedule, achieved positive growth, and adapted to market development trends.
The leading Asia Pacific Enterprise Awards are given away by Enterprise Asia to recognise outstanding entrepreneurs and organisations for their performance and tenacity in developing successful businesses.
Launched in 2006 the awards are held in 14 countries and considered the most prestigious ones in Asia. This was the fourth year they were held in Vietnam.
On October 22 Sacombank was named among the 500 most profitable enterprises in Vietnam (Profit500) by Vietnam Report JSC. It was for a fourth consecutive year the bank made it to the list.
Profit500 is ranked based on the organisers’ unbiased assessments of business performance, profitability, revenue prospects, and future profitability./.
- Sacombank, CEO win Corporate Excellence Award, Master Entrepreneur Award in Asia Pacific
- Sacombank honoured as HCM City’s outstanding enterprise in 2020
- An Phat Holdings wins corporate excellence award
- Sacombank JCB cards continue to lead market
- Local construction company receives Asian honour
- C.T. Group honoured as one of best companies to work for in Asia
- Ten get Golden Globe Awards for tech excellence
- C.T Group receives ‘Best Companies to Work For in Asia’ award
- An Phat Holdings honored with Corporate Excellence Award 2020