The National Assembly (NA) will spend the entire working day on October 26 to discuss issues related to the operation of law enforcement agencies, as well as issues involving judicial affairs and corruption prevention and control in 2020.
An overview of the NA's 10th session (Source: VNA)
Accordingly, Minister of Public Security General To Lam will deliver a report on the prevention and control of crimes and law violations in 2020, while Prosecutor General of the Supreme People’s Procuracy Le Minh Tri and Chief Justice of the Supreme People’s Court Nguyen Hoa Binh will present reports on their work this year.
Minister of Justice Le Thanh Long is scheduled to provide a review on judgment execution in 2020.
Head of the NA Committee for Judicial Affairs Le Thi Nga, then, will deliver the committee’s report verifying these above-mentioned documents.
Inspector General of the Government Inspectorate Le Minh Khai will deliver the Government’s report on the anti-corruption work during the year, and Nga will also present a report assessing this document.
These contents will also be put on table on October 27 morning.
- Voters appreciate NA’s Q&A session
- Law on Assets Registration: Effective tool against corruption
- National Assembly Standing Committee meets on legal affairs
- National Assembly to decide candidate structure for next term
- Vietnam’s Chief Justice elected as President of Council of ASEAN Chief Justices
- Regulation on coordination in building e-Government and e-court signed in video
- Vietnam s Chief Justice elected as President of Council of ASEAN Chief Justices
- Party chief and President urges strengthened fight against corruption
- National Assembly’s 10th session opens