Dong Nai Agriculture and Livestock Products recorded a profit of 110 billion VND in 9 months, exceeding 219% of the year plan. Profit in 2020 is estimated at 123.7 billion dong, 5.4 times more than in 2019. The company is looking to get shareholders’ opinions on increasing dividend payment from 50% or more.
Dong Nai Agriculture and Livestock Joint Stock Company (Dolico, UPCoM: NSS) has just announced the business results for the first 9 months of the year. Pork production recorded 3329 tons, reaching 99% of the year plan. Total revenue is over 264 billion dong, 20% higher than year target.
Profit before tax reached VND 129.7 billion, exceeding 209% of the year plan and profit of more than VND 110 billion, exceeding 219% of the year plan. This is also a much higher profit than previous years, except for 2015 there was a sudden profit from selling Proconco shares.
Entering the fourth quarter, the enterprise set a target of 860 tons of porker production and an additional profit of 13.6 billion dong. Thus, profit for 2020 is estimated at 123.7 billion VND, 5.4 times more than in 2019 and exceeding 258% of the year plan.
With the above sudden profit, Dolico is planning to hold an extraordinary General Meeting of Shareholders to discuss the adjustment to increase the dividend payment rate in 2020 from 50% /charter capital or more (initial dividend plan is 20% or more.) The final registration date is on November 13.
In particular, the company’s Board of Directors proposed to advance dividends in 2020 at the rate of 40% in cash, payment time in the next December or through the first quarter of 2021. The total amount is about 41 billion VND.
Dolico also said that the divestment plan of Dong Nai Food Industry Corporation (Dofico) in Dolico was sent to Dong Nai People’s Committee since August 2020 but so far has not been approved due to problems in the price determination corporate governance. Dolico is still coordinating in implementing State divestment work in 2020. Currently Dofico owns 84.3% of Dolico’s shares.
Source: ndh.vn – Translated by fintel.vn
- Nam Kim Steel earned 83 billion dong in Q313 times higher than the same period
- PVTrans is about to pay a total dividend of 19%, the highest ever
- VSC completed 91% of its annual profit target after 9 months
- Recovering in May, PNJ profit increased by 22% to 47 billion dong
- Son La Sugar has completed 56% of its annual profit target in a quarter
- Ben Xe Mien Tay dividends nearly 52,000 VND
- SIP wants a dividend of at least 20% in cash for 2020
- After 2 strong quarters, Lix Detergent reported a flat third quarter profit
- Profits Imexpharm Pharmaceutical (IMP) increased by 21% in the third quarter, boosting debt
- Sara Vietnam is about to pay a share dividend of 40%