an industrial park in Binh Duong Province (Photo: SGGP)
The amount accounting for 40 percent compared to the same period last year makes up 67.9 percent of the province’s total foreign direct investment . 75 projects have received investment registration certificates while 56 projects received more investment and 157 projects registered to raise capital and buy shares.
For instance, H9BC Investment Company located in Thu Dau Mot Town raised its registered capital to $78 million; Singaporean Sung Shin Tech Limited Company in Tan Dong Hiep B Industrial Park raised its registered capital to $30 million.
The People’s Committee in Binh Duong Province has just issued guidance on receiving foreign experts for short time to meet companies’ human resource demand.
By Xuan Trung – Translated by Dan Thuy
- Bình Dương IPs attracts more than $840 million of FDI in nine months
- Binh Duong IPs attracts over 840 million USD of FDI in nine months
- Vietnam grants investment certificates to US$1 billion FDI projects in a single day
- Dong Nai Province attracts US$226 million of FDI in first days of 2021
- Vinh Phuc Attracts 21 Projects in Jan - Sep
- Foreign investment capital thrives in June
- Report on foreign direct investment in the eight months of 2020
- Singapore tops list of foreign investors in Vietnam
- US$8.3 billion poured into Vietnam’s industrial parks and economic zones in 10 months
- Binh Dinh wants to call for investment in a $ 250 million car factory from foreign capital