Illustrative image (Source: VNA)
Hanoi (VNA) – Local industrial parks (IP) in the southern industrial hub of Binh Duong lured 840.5 million USD of investment in the first nine months of 2020 according to the Management Board of Binh Duong IP.
The figure accounted for 67.9 percent of the total foreign direct investment (FDI) of the whole province in the period.
In the period under review, the locality saw 75 newly-licenced projects, along with the addition of capital to 56 underway projects, and 157 share purchase deals.
Major projects included one in real estate worth 78 million USD invested by H9BC Investment, another worth 30 million USD by Singapore’s Sung Shin Tech Limited, and a 20 million USD one by Singapore’s Ever Giant International Provate Limited.
In order to complete the duo-target of preventing the spreading of COVID-19 pandemic and boosting economic development, the People’s Committee of Binh Duong has issued regulations on receiving foreign experts to the locality for short-term working, thus meeting the demand of skilled workers in the province./.
- Bình Dương IPs attracts more than $840 million of FDI in nine months
- Over US$840 million poured into industrial parks in Binh Duong Province
- Vietnam attracts US$15.67 billion in FDI in six months
- Vietnam grants investment certificates to US$1 billion FDI projects in a single day
- Dong Nai Province attracts US$226 million of FDI in first days of 2021
- Vinh Phuc Attracts 21 Projects in Jan - Sep
- Dong Nai attracts over 226 million USD in FDI on first days of 2021
- Singapore emerges as largest foreign investor over nine-month period
- US$1.14 billion poured into HCM City in four months