The National Steering Committee for COVID-19 Prevention and Control confirmed eight new cases of COVID-19 this afternoon, bringing the patient tally to 1,134.
Patient 1,127 is a 28-year-old man from Tan Phu Ward, District 7, Ho Chi Minh City.
Patient 1,128 is a 28-year-old from Hiep Binh Chanh Ward, Thu Duc District, Ho Chi Minh City.
Patient 1,129 is a 24-year-old man from Diem Dien Commune, Thai Thuy District, Thai Binh Province
Patient 1,130 is a 48-year-old man from Tu Ky town, Tu Ky District, Hai Duong Province.
Patient 1,131 is a 51-year-old woman from Dao Xa Commune, Thanh Thuy District, Phu Tho Province.
All the above patients flew from Russia to Van Don International Airport in the northern province of Quang Ninh on October 16.
They are being isolated and treated at a hospital in Quang Ninh’s Ha Long city.
Patient 1,132 is a seven-month-old Australian baby who arrived in Viet Nam with her mother on October 15 from Australia.
The baby is being treated at Long Dinh field hospital in the Mekong Delta province of Tien Giang.
Patients 1,133 and 1,134, aged 23 and 35 respectively, flew home from Myanmar on October 15.
They are being treated at a hospital in Cam Ranh city of the central province of Khanh Hoa.
Of the country’s patient tally, 1,031 have recovered and exited hospitals while 35 others have been reported dead./.
By: Anh Minh/Online Newspaper of the Government - Viet Nam Government Portal
- VN reports two new imported cases of COVID-19
- Vietnam reports three new coronavirus cases, total now 1144
- 12 overseas returnees bring Vietnam’s Covid-19 tally to 1160
- Vietnam confirms 37 new Covid-19 infection cases, total rising to 546
- 100-year-old woman among 30 new Covid-19 cases in Vietnam
- Vietnam confirms 28 new Covid-19 cases, total increases to 586