Aircraft of Vietnam Airlines (Photo courtesy of the carrier)
Hanoi (VNA) –
Vietnam Airlines is set to add more flights on its domestic routes to meet increasing travel demand, said a representative of the national flag carrier.
The airline will raise the number of flights between Hanoi and the northern mountainous province of Dien Bien to 14 per weeks from October 26.
Meanwhile, routes linking HCM City with the Mekong Delta province of Kien Giang and the southernmost Ca Mau province each will see seven flights per week.
Those routes are served by the airline’s affiliate Vietnam Air Services ( VASCO ).
On the occasion, promotional tickets will be offered on those flights and valid for departures until December 31.
For more information, passengers are advised to visit Vietnam Airlines’ website www.vietnamairlines.com, its Facebook page or hotline 19001100./.
- Vietnam Airlines to open five new domestic routes next month
- Vietnam Airlines resumes international flights from September 18
- Vietnam Airlines to re-start six domestic routes
- Vietnam Airlines launch new domestic air routes
- Vietnam Airlines resumes int’l flights from September 18
- Vietnam Airlines plans to resume flights on four domestic routes
- Vietnam Airlines launches three more domestic air routes
- Vietnam Airlines expands premium economy seats on Hanoi-HCM City flights
- Vietnam Airlines reactivates four domestic routes in October
- Vietnam Airlines continues expansion of domestic flight network