Illustrative image (Photo: pvn.vn)
Hanoi (VNA) – The Forbes Vietnam magazine recently placed PetroVietnam Gas Joint Stock Corporation ( PV GAS ) second in terms of after-tax profit and fourth in revenue among top 50 listed companies in 2019 in its rankings.
PV GAS is one of a few companies to be present in the rankings for eight consecutive years.
The PetroVietNam Insurance Joint Stock Corporation and the PetroVietnam Power Corporation were also named in the list.
According to the Forbes Vietnam, the list groups the best-performing companies listed on Ho Chi Minh City and Hanoi bourses. Their after-tax profit hit a record of over 138.7 trillion VND, up 8.7 percent annually.
However, their capitalisation saw an annual decrease for the first time in the past eight years, reaching 81.3 billion USD in mid-May, down 13.5 percent./.
- Finance industry crowds Forbes' Vietnam list of top 50 listed firms
- Vicostone listed in Top 50 best performing companies in local stock market
- HDBank ranked among Việt Nam’s top 50 listed companies
- Novaland wins best performing companies award for 4th year
- PetroVietnam subsidiaries ink deal on projects
- PetroVietnam continues to top list of most profitable enterprises in 2020