Illustrative image (Photo: VNA)
Moscow, (VNA) – The Udmurtia Republic, a federal subject of Russia, is planning a webinar on November 17 to promote its export and investment potential to Vietnamese businesses and agencies.
A press release of the republic’s government said Udmurtia has high hope for cooperation with Vietnam. The webinar, entitled Udmurtia Calling , is part of a series of similar events which have already been held in Germany and Italy.
The press release emphasized that Vietnam is among potential markets for Udmurtia’s food products, beverage, agricultural materials, chemicals and light industry products.
At the webinar, Udmurtia authorities will select Vietnamese partners to attend B2B events with its enterprises, which will be held in November and December.
Businesses can register for the webinar at the website madeinudmurtia.ru before October 20./.
- Webinar looks to bolster Vietnam-Russia trade amid COVID-19
- Webinar explores longan export opportunities
- Việt Nam seeks to boost agricultural trade with Venezuela
- Vietnam seeks to boost agricultural trade with Venezuela
- Webinar seeks ways for firms of Vietnam, France to capitalise on EVFTA
- Vietnam- Mercosur Business Networking Webinar 2020 held in Ho Chi Minh City
- ASEAN holds webinar on digital connectivity with private sector
- Logistics indispensible to boost exports to Russia
- Vietnam and France businesses exchange trade and investment opportunities from EVFTA