NDO – A food safety week 2020 featuring the agricultural products and specialties of localities across the countryopened at Big C Nha Trang, Nha Trang city on October 16.
The event is being jointly held by Central Retail in Vietnam and the Trade Promotion Centre for Agriculture.
More than 30 pavilions are displaying agricultural products from the provinces of Quang Nam, Lang Son, Bac Giang, Lam Dong, Dak Lak, Quang Binh, An Giangand Khanh Hoa.
Various regional specialties are being showcased including Khanh Hoa nest, Dak Lak coffee, Da Lat vegetables and fruit, Lam Dong honey, Ven village tea, Thai Binh Olong tea, and others.
Deputy Director of the Trade Promotion Centre for Agriculture, Hoang Van Du, said that the event is an opportunity for consumers to enjoy specialties from various regions across the country and to expand the consumption market.
In addition, the event aims to support agriculturalenterprises and cooperatives to develop production and target the domestic market, especially since the outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic.
This is also an opportunity to bring agricultural products to the Big C supermarket chain and to respond to the “Vietnamese people prioritise using Vietnamese goods” campaign, Du noted.
The event will run until October 18.
- Ninh Binh OCOP products introduced to Hanoi consumers
- Fair on southern agricultural products, food safety opens
- Red River Delta’s specialties to be showcased in Hanoi
- Hanoi launches Vietnamese Goods Week
- Safe Agriculture Week Fair 2020 opened
- Stimulating consumption demand for Vietnamese products
- Dong Thap pangasius week opens in Ha Noi
- Agricultural Product Trade Fair opens in Ho Chi Minh City
- Hai Phong welcomes launch of Thai Products’ Week