The shareholder of Hai Phat Investment JSC has just approved the dismissal of member of the Board of Directors Nguyen Xuan Dong and elected Mr. Do Danh Tri to replace this position.
A project of Hai Phat Invest. (Photo: Hoang Huy).
On the morning of October 10 Hai Phat Investment Joint Stock Company (Hai Phat Invest, Code: HPX) held an extraordinary General Meeting of Shareholders, announcing a number of resolutions related to the company’s operations.
Accordingly, Hai Phat’s Board of Directors has submitted to shareholders to approve the dismissal of Mr. Nguyen Xuan Dong, a member of the Board of Directors who has resigned for personal reasons. The meeting elected Mr. Do Danh Tri to become a member of the Board of Directors. Both submissions received a majority vote.
Mr. Do Danh Tri was born in 1976 he is currently a member of the Board of Directors of Vuong Phat Real Estate Investment JSC.
Thus, up to the present time, the Board of Directors of Hai Phat for the term 2018-2023 still has 6 members, ensuring the company’s charter.
At the same time, the company appointed Mr. Pham Minh Tuan, Vice Chairman of the Board of Directors as a member of Auditing Committee under the Board of Directors.
The Company also approved the policy of authorizing Chairman of the Board of Directors Do Quy Hai to sign contracts /transactions related to investment cooperation, business, joint venture in companies owned by Hai Phat above. 50% of charter capital.
In addition, Hai Phat has approved the establishment of two companies including Diamond IC One Member Limited Company and Topaz PM Company Limited.
In terms of charter capital, Hai Phat adopted the form of issuing shares to pay dividends in 2019 to change its charter capital from VND 2300 billion to VND 2645 billion.
In addition, Hai Phat also approved the policy for Ruby Real Estate Development and Investment One Member Company Limited to convert the type of enterprise of its subsidiary, and at the same time, transfer contributed capital in the subsidiary to individuals and organizations.
Source: vietnambiz.vn – Translated by fintel.vn
- An Phat Holdings registered to buy 5 million AAA shares
- Hai Phat Invest General Meeting of Shareholders: Will raise the capital to VND 3,000 billion, serving M&A projects that are thirsty capital
- General Meeting of Shareholders JVC: PVI Fund Management CEO enters the Board of Directors
- Phat Dat is about to issue nearly 26 million additional shares to advance dividends in 2020
- FPT Retail closes the right to pay 10% cash dividend
- BIDV Insurance sets a target of 241 billion dong of pre-tax profit
- Hai Phat issued 34.5 million shares and paid 15% dividend
- DHC, VPB, TMS, EBA, PVY: Stock trading information
- Ban Viet Bank closes the plan to increase capital by nearly 1,000 billion VND