HCM City authorities have agreed to set up paid quarantine areas for Covid-19 prevention at 14 additional local hotels following the municipal Department of Health’s proposal.
The two to five-star hotels are mostly located in the city centre. Each room is priced at VND1.2-5 million (USD5217-21739), depending on its services.
Passengers at Tan Son Nhat International Airport
Earlier, in July, the municipal people’s committee also permitted eight hotels with 1500 rooms to provide services as paid quarantine sites for Covid-19 prevention. The hotels are in district 135 and 7 and Tan Binh District.
Hotels are requested to strictly follow health regulations on Covid-19 prevention quarantine. Passenger classification needs to be conducted right at Tan Son Nhat International Airport for the timely quarantine.
People who are from the same family should be sent to the same quarantine site. Those who are from the same country and arrive at the airport on the same day would also be considered for the same quarantine areas.
- Eight hotels in HCM City serve as paid quarantine sites
- Nearly 2,000 hotel rooms in Khanh Hoa used to quarantine foreigners
- HCM City authorities explain South Korean returnee protest
- Room prices for Hanoi Covid-19 quarantine hotels published
- Five-star Saigon hotels to serve as paid quarantine facilities
- HCMC announces list of paid quarantine accommodation facilities
- Hanoi, HCMC pandemic quarantine rooms cost $50-200
- HCMC’s hotels to be selected for coronavirus isolation facilities
- HCMC designates 14 more hotels as pandemic quarantine facilities
- HCM-Ville is setting up medical quarantine zones in