A tourism promotion campaign running with the theme of “I love Sa Pa” has debuted with the aim of attracting greater numbers of tourists to the renowned northern town as the country moves past the second wave of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) epidemic.
With the Sun World Fansipan Legend tourism complex reopening from October 1, it features prominently as part of “I love Sa Pa” promotional campaign.
Tourists who buy tickets for the cable car to reach the peak of Fansipan are provided with a free lunch costing VND200,000 per person.
Autumn serves as the most suitable time each year for cloud hunters to snap beautiful photos of the local scenery.
Climbing to the peak of Fansipan mountain and taking memorable photos proves to be an exciting experience for visitors.
Many photographers note that sunset is usually the best time to get a good view of clouds.
Tourists are able to soak up the festive atmosphere as they witness local ethnic artists perform traditional dances and taste bespoke cuisine from the region at a square situated in the centre of Sa Pa town.
The “I love Sa Pa” tourism campaign has been jointly organised by local authorities and the Sa Pa tourism association, with the participation of numerous restaurants and hotels from the town.
COVID-19 prevention and control measures have been strictly implemented throughout Sa Pa.
- SaPa sells off prices to revive tourism
- “Hello Ho Chi Minh City” tourism promotion campaign launched
- Fansipan mountain – The season of Verveine flowers
- Vibrant atmosphere return to northern tourism sites
- Ky Quan San A challenging but imposing peak for adventure lovers
- Surf the clouds on Bach Moc Luong Tu mountain peak
- Spectacular Ho Chi Minh City through new travel promotional campaign
- Domestic tourism market picks up, destinations overcrowded
- Vibrant atmosphere return to local tourism sites
- Promotion campaign launched to boost tourism in northwestern region