With an estimated net worth of US$5.9 billion, Pham Nhat Vuong is the wealthiest person in Viet Nam.
With an estimated net worth of US$5.9 billion, Pham Nhat Vuong is the wealthiest person in Viet Nam and has been ranked 385th among the world‚Äôs richest people.
Vuong is the owner of Vingroup, one of the largest real estate conglomerates in Viet Nam, which has been expanding rapidly into the hospitality, retail, logistics, agriculture, education, and healthcare sectors.
The number two spot for Viet Nam was occupied by VietJetAir President and CEO Nguyen Thi Phuong Thao, with a net worth of US$2.2 billion.
She made her appearance on the list as the 1286th richest person in the world.
Tran Ba Duong, chairman of Truong Hai Auto Corporation (Thaco), Viet Nam‚Äôs leading auto firm, is the third richest person in the country; his net worth stands at US$1.5 billion.
Ho Hung Anh, Tran Dinh Long and Nguyen Dang Quang rounded up the top six wealthiest people in Viet Nam with US$1.3 billion (both Hung Anh and Dinh Long) and US$1.2 billion, respectively.
Ho Hung Anh is the chairman of the Viet Nam Technological & Commercial Joint-Stock Bank, also known as Techcombank.
Tran Dinh Long is the chairman of management board of Hoa Phat Group while Nguyen Dang Quang is chairman and founder of private food producer Masan Group.
- Six Vietnamese billionaires in Forbes magazine's 2020 list
- Pham Nhat Vuong's Vietnam's richest man and 286th in the world: Forbes
- Top 10 most valuable brands worth US$8.1 billion
- Asia s wealthiest man joins club of world s 10 richest together with Bill Gates Mark Zuckerberg
- Top 10 brands worth over $8.1 bln: Forbes
- Vietnam’s top 10 brands worth over $8.1 bln: Forbes
- PNJ remains among top 50 brands in VN
- Asia’s wealthiest man joins club of world’s 10 richest, together with Bill Gates, Mark Zuckerberg
- Top 10 most valuable brands worth 8.1 billion USD