Some 8295 trillion VND (357.9 million USD) was mobilised for the State Treasury through a Government bond auction on October 14 (Illustrative photo: VNA)
Hanoi (VNA) – Some 8295 trillion VND (357.9 million USD) was mobilised for the State Treasury through a Government bond auction at the Hanoi Stock Exchange (HNX) on October 14.
The Treasury offered 10 trillion VND worth of G-bonds , including 3 trillion VND worth of 10-year bond, 4 trillion VND worth of 15-year bonds, 2 trillion VND of 20-year bonds, and 1 trillion VND of 30-year bonds.
It raised 3 trillion VND worth of 10-year bonds with an annual yield rate of 253 percent, down 022 percent from the auction on September 30.
A total of 335 trillion VND was mobilised from 15-year bonds with an annual interest rate of 2.7 percent, up 004 percent from the October 7 auction.
Bonds with 20-year maturity raised 945 billion VND with an annual interest rate of 325 percent, down 023 percent compared to the previous auction.
As many as 1 trillion VND was raised from 30-year bonds with an annual yield rate of 325 percent, equal to that of the auction a week earlier.
So far this year, the State Treasury has collected over 24814 trillion VND from G-bond auctions at the HNX./.
- Over 623 million USD mobilized from Government bonds
- Nearly US$330 million mobilised via latest G-bond auction
- Over 6.2 trillion VND mobilised from G-bonds
- Over 6.4 trillion VND raised through June 17 G-bond auction
- Over 396 million USD raised from G-bonds
- Over US$623 million mobilized from Government bonds
- Latest G-bond auction raises over 450 million USD