NDO – Politburo member and Permanent Deputy Prime Minister Truong Hoa Binh hosted a reception in Hanoi on October 13 for a delegation from the Vietnam Young Entrepreneurs Association (VYEA) and Red Star Club onthe occasion of the Vietnam Entrepreneurs’ Day (October 13).
Speaking at the meeting, Deputy PM Truong Hoa Binh affirmed that in recent years, the Party and State have paid special attention to private economic development, regarding the private economy as an important driving force in national economic development.
He also emphasised the need to fully aware of the potential and advantages that the fourth Industrial Revolution brings about, stating that this is an opportunity to increase competitiveness and help the country to develop stronger and integrate further into the world economy.
The Deputy PM suggested that the VYEA should continue to reform, improve the quality and efficiency of its operations, truly represent the force of young Vietnamese entrepreneurs, and actively support the youthin start their businesses, as well as be creative and take the lead in realising the Government’s national start-up goals.
Meanwhile, Red Star Club should continue to promote its strengths in accompanying and supporting the activities of young entrepreneurs and youth movements in the coming time, he noted, adding that the Government is committed to always accompany entrepreneurs by creating an open and tight legal corridor while at the same time strictly handling acts of harassment by officials and civil servants that hinder the common development.
- Deputy PM: Private economy is important momentum for national development
- Deputy PM meets Việt Nam-ASEAN Association for Economic Cooperation Development delegation
- Deputy Prime Minister Truong Hoà Binh in Quang Tri
- Deputy PM works with Vietnam Business Council for Sustainable Development
- Deputy PM meets voters in Ba Ria-Vung Tau
- Deputy PM called for collective economy’s development
- Deputy Prime Minister Truong Hoa Binh Biography Positons and Working History
- Newly-elected PM has first meeting with HCMC’s leaders
- Corporate culture crucial to growth of businesses: Deputy PM